At its meeting on 15 November, the Academic Senate of UZH proposed that the Board of the University re-elect the following five academic members of the Executive Board of the University for the term of office from 1 August 2022 to 31 July 2026:
- Prof. Dr. Michael Schaepman, President
- Prof. Dr. Gabriele Siegert, Deputy President and Vice President Education and Student Affairs
- Prof. Dr. Beatrice Beck Schimmer, Vice President Medicine
- Prof. Dr. Christian Schwarzenegger, Vice President Faculty Affairs and Scientific Information
- Prof. Dr. Elisabeth Stark, Vice President Research
François Chapuis (Vice President Real Estate and Facility Management) and Stefan Schnyder (Vice President Finances and Human Resources), are also voting members of the Executive Board.
The editorial team reserves the right not to publish comments. In particular, anonymous, defamatory, racist, sexist, unobjective or off-topic comments as well as contributions with advertising content will not be considered.