For many, Christmas is all about getting together with loved ones for a yummy Christmas dinner. Most people get gifts for their family and friends, while for some, Christmas isn’t Christmas without singing and dancing. Others don’t celebrate the holiday at all.
The UZH News team asked some of the university’s researchers about their favorite Christmas things. Click through the picture gallery above to find out what the following UZH researchers told us:
- David Ganz, art historian: favorite Christmas painting
- Konrad Schmid, theologian: favorite Christmas childhood memory
- Laurenz Lütteken, musicologist: favorite Christmas music
- Philippe Tobler, neuroeconomist: favorite Christmas gift
- Christine Lötscher, popular culture studies expert: favorite Christmas children’s book
- Inga Mai Groote, musicologist: favorite Christmas song
- Simon Spiegel, film studies scholar: favorite Christmas movie
With this, the UZH News team heads into the Christmas break until 3 January.
The editorial team reserves the right not to publish comments. In particular, anonymous, defamatory, racist, sexist, unobjective or off-topic comments as well as contributions with advertising content will not be considered.